quinta-feira, 15 de maio de 2008

Long time no see!

I have not been around for a long time... Since January, to be more precise. But I promise that I will be back soon. I am still in Costa Rica, in the last weeks of my masters program in Gender and Peace Building at the University for Peace (UPEACE). There is so much to do and to think about that I almost forgot my blog. Today I learnt about my friend Karla Santos´s blog (dublinenses2008.blogspot.com)and just loved it! This is just a quick text to say that I am still around, learning and living in a speed that reminds me of my time in New York City (1994-1997), where everyday was different from the previous one, and that in every corner you found a new surprise.

Um comentário:

Karla Santos disse...

Hello there!
I am glad to hear from you. I found your blog by SpaceMelato few days ago and a loved it. I thought 'why she stopped writing'?
Now I know...

Here we are neighbour! So far from home and this is absolutely incredible. I wanna more. I didn't know this feeling. I am loving found out more about Dublin everyday.

I would like writing my blog in English like you. But I don´t feel comfortable yet. I've just started in a intermediate level.

It was very nice of you writing about me in yor blog. Thanks a million!

All the best.
Kisses

Karla