quinta-feira, 15 de maio de 2008

A dream of a soundtrack

It may not be a surprise for many of you, but one of my recent discoveries is youtube. It has been an useful source for me on news and music, especially. It is like being connected to the different worlds there might be in this world.
I made a list of what I will call "A dream of a soundtrack", the songs I will take with me forever, wherever I go. Some of them I discovered with my friends at UPEACE, others I brought from Brazil, my home country. Enjoy them!

o Clocks (Coldplay)
o Talk (Coldplay)
o The hardest part (Coldplay)
o Don´t panic (Coldplay)
o Good Luck – Boa Sorte (Vanessa da Mata & Ben Harper)
o Gigi (singer from Ethiopia)
o Is it like today? (World Party)
o Man on the moon (REM)
o All Good Things (Come To An End) Nelly Furtado
o Try (Nelly Furtado)
o Saa Magni (Oumou Sangaré)
o Yala (Oumou Sangaré)
o Iowya (Angelique Kidjo & Dave Matthews)
o Ngomorera (Oliver Mtukudzi)
o Dzoka Uyamwe (Oliver Mtukudzi)
o Outro Lugar (Milton Nascimento)
o Aquarela (Toquinho)
o Requisitoire (Taby Ley Rochereau)
o Sisters are doin´ it for themselves (Aretha Franklin and Annie Lennox)
o Ooh, child (Nina Simone)
o O Relicario (Cassia Eller & Nando Reis)
o Dreams (The Coors & Fleetwood Mac)

Nenhum comentário: