quinta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2007

Life encounters

My trip partner in the Central America is Marcia Ribeiro, a friend I met in 1999 during a course in the Archipelago of the Azores, in Portugal. Marcia is a Portuguese born journalist who has been living in Montréal, in Canada, for 16 years. She visited me twice in Florianópolis, after had worked in the World Social Forum, in Porto Alegre, for the World Association of Community Radio Broadcasters (AMARC). This is the third time we meet after our first encounter in the Azores.
After Nicaragua, we head to El Salvador.
Hope that there will be more trips together!

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.